There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating a Mroop Account, we can make those services even better – to show you more relevant search results and ads, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to Mroop so whether you are new to Mroop or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you online, or which YouTube videos you might like.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Mroop Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Mroop Profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on YouTube, visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Mroop may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Mroop Account.
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Mroop, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Mroop Account.
- Location information
When you use Mroop services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Mroop with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Mroop when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Mroop service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or Mroop features that may appear on other sites. Our Mroop Analytics product helps businesses and site owners analyze the traffic to their websites and apps. When used in conjunction with our advertising services, such as those using the DoubleClick cookie, Mroop Analytics information is linked, by the Mroop Analytics customer or by Mroop, using Mroop technology, with information about visits to multiple sites.
Information we collect when you are signed in to Mroop, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your Mroop Account. When information is associated with your Mroop Account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your Mroop Account, visit the Transparency and choice section of this policy.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Mroop and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We may use the name you provide for your Mroop Profile across all of the services we offer that require a Mroop Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Mroop Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible Mroop Profile information, such as your name and photo.
If you have a Mroop Account, we may display your Profile name, Profile photo, and actions you take on Mroop or on third-party applications connected to your Mroop Account (such as +1’s, reviews you write and comments you post) in our services, including displaying in ads and other commercial contexts. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your Mroop Account.
When you contact Mroop, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this on our own services is Mroop Analytics. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized search results, tailored advertising, and spam and malware detection.
We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other Mroop services – for example to make it easier to share things with people you know. Depending on your account settings, your activity on other sites and apps may be associated with your personal information in order to improve Mroop’s services and the ads delivered by Mroop.
Mroop processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and update your Mroop activity controls to decide what types of data, such as videos you’ve watched on YouTube or past searches, you would like saved with your account when you use Mroop services. You can also visit these controls to manage whether certain activity is stored in a cookie or similar technology on your device when you use our services while signed-out of your account.
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your Mroop Account by using Mroop Dashboard.
- View and edit your preferences about the Mroop ads shown to you on Mroop and across the web, such as which categories might interest you, using Ads Settings. You can also visit that page to opt out of certain Mroop advertising services.
- Adjust how the Profile associated with your Mroop Account appears to others.
- Control who you share information with through your Mroop Account.
- Take information associated with your Mroop Account out of many of our services.
- Choose whether your Profile name and Profile photo appear in shared endorsements that appear in ads.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Mroop. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Tumblr is where your interests connect you with your people.
All Social Networks groups and provide easy access to all social...
All Social Media
Welcome in the world of Social Media.Social Media All In One .